You are proudly a self-proclaimed cat person, and for good reason: cats are clever, curious, intelligent, and independent. There’s no doubt that the people who love them truly appreciate these qualities–and probably possess them, themselves! For us cat-lovers, there are few feelings as gratifying as getting affection from a cat because you know full well that it’s earned, and that makes you feel extra-special.
But we humans aren’t the only ones who can have this special bond with a cat. As it turns out, some other animals find kinship in having kitty companions as well. Here are 11 adorable, interspecies friendships with felines that will make your heart melt!
1. This feline and fawn can’t get enough of each other…
This cluster of pictures prove that this relationship isn’t just a fling–they’re really pals!
2. And–dare we say it?!–dogs and cats can love each other, too! Not even a dog could resist that fluffy kitty pillow!
3. And one more cuddly canine and cat, simply because they’re hard to resist.
“Life is better when we’re together!”
4. Natural-born enemies? I don’t think so!
“I tought I saw a puddy cat!”
5. And these fuzzy friends almost have too much fluff to handle… …”almost” being the operative word. LEMME PAT!
6. Feline and swine may be an adorable match made in Heaven…
…until one starts “hogging” all the blankets…
7. And here’s exibit B: This kitty and piggy love sunbathing together. “Do I look like I’ve gotten some color yet, Steve?”
8. This meower and mooer love spending time together.
This cow is a mooing milk factory. What more could a cat ask for?!
9. And this cat and goat are always down for a tussle. “Tag! Cat’s ‘it’!”
10. But no matter how many animals love having feline friends…
“Ahhh…that’s the spot!”
11. It’s hard to believe that any species could love cats quite as much as we do! There’s no doubt that this baby will be a “cat person” for life!