It’s difficult to watch your cat itch and scratch. Happy, Healthy™ Norwegian Salmon Oil for Cats helps soothe that irritation. But this fish oil benefits even more than just your feline’s skin and coat. It can also keep their bones, joints, and immune system in shape. Curious kitties will even be eager to taste this single-ingredient supplement due to its savory flavors.
- Numerous health benefits - Salmon fish oil benefits multiple health aspects, such as skin, coat, allergies, joints, bones, energy, appetite, inflammation and immune systems.
- Single-ingredient formula - Salmon oil for cats is the sole ingredient, making it great for sensitive kitties.
- Comes from trustworthy sources - Our Salmon Oil production is sustainable, fully traceable and made without using any GMOs, antibiotics, preservatives or other additives.
- Mild fresh smell - Our Salmon Oil has just a hint of fresh salmon smell (no overpowering fishy odor) & great taste of salmon your cat will love.
- Works as a healthy snack - With a delicious salmon flavor, your cat will think the liquid supplement is just another tasty addition to their meals.
- Give Back - For each purchase of this product, we’ll donate 12 meals to shelter cats in need.
- Serve ½ teaspoon (two pumps) per 20 pounds of body weight daily.
- Begin with half the suggested amount, then gradually increase to the suggested daily serving.
- The amount can be split between AM and PM.
- Do not serve more than 5 teaspoons daily.
Feeding Dosage Guidelines
- 0-12.5 lbs ............. 1 Pump (¼ tsp)
- 12.5 to 25 lbs ...... 2 Pump (½ tsp)
- 25 to 50 lbs ......... 4 Pumps (1 tsp)
- 50 to 75 lbs ......... 6 Pumps (1 ½ tsp)
- 75 to 100 lbs ....... 8 Pumps (2 tsp)
- 100+ lbs ...............10 Pumps (2 ½ tsp)
Salmon Oil (That’s it!)
Guaranteed Analysis (per 1 pump, 1.7ml)
- Crude Protein (minimum) - 0%
- Crude Fat (minimum) - 97%
- Crude Fiber (minimum) - 0.2%
- Moisture (maximum) - 0.5%
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (minimum) - 217 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (minimum) - 31 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (minimum) - 46 mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid) (minimum) -. 15 mg
- Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (minimum) - 170 mg
100% Salmon Oil
What you see is what you get with this liquid supplement. It’s made of one sole ingredient: salmon oil for cats. So you don’t have to worry about unnecessary fillers or additives. Fish oil for cats helps with allergy relief, lustrous coats, joint support, shedding control, inflammation and more.
This Norwegian salmon oil is always fresh, packed with essential omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. Omega fatty acids contain EPA and DHA, which benefit your cat’s overall wellbeing and keep them feeling their best.
Tasty and Healthy for Cats AND Dogs
Since it’s a liquid, this fish oil works best if mixed with your furry friend’s meals. Many cats are picky about consuming capsules, raw treats, or soft chews. Our salmon fish oil is the easiest way to get your cat to get all the health benefits. Plus, it works well as a meal enhancer, too.