Let’s face it, we love cats. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be here, but we’re thankful that you are -we love sharing our adoration for cats with cat lovers all over the world!
Longhaired, shorthaired, skinny or plump, I could care less because I just LOVE cats! So, for all of us cat lovers out there, it seems there are certain things we know to be true. Yes, we occasionally have cat hair on us. Yes, we can light up with a smile just looking at our cats. And yes, sometimes we prefer our cats over certain people.
All this just comes with the territory, and we wear our “cat person” badges of honor proudly–even if it could use a little once-over from a lint roller! Here are 15 things that any crazy cat lover knows to be true:
1. Your cat always has her priorities straight…
2. This is basically you: “Sorry, I can’t go out tonight, I have plans.”
3. You’re not one to make empty promises.
4. You cannot function without proper rest.
5. The only one who can ever say anything negative about your cat is you. EVER.
6. The struggle is real.
7. There’s a reason you get up every morning, and it’s this:
8. But really, you’d rather be doing this.
9. This could have been you on Halloween as a child:
10. When planning for vacation, you wonder if airport security will notice there’s a cat in your bag…
11. You’ve accepted that sometimes, there’s simply no rhyme or reason to what your cat does.
12. With cats, you have entirely different ideas for what you need for furniture…
13. Sometimes you get a tad frustrated when people aren’t on your level.
14. When you live with cats, “entertainment” takes on a whole new meaning…
15. And if this was real, you would have ordered it, like, yesterday!