Second Chance Movement Vinyl Window Sticker
- 5 Reviews
They say some people wear their emotions on their sleeve, but we say wear it on your car, laptop, fridge, etc.!
This sticker is back adhesive, made with a glossy white vinyl.
- Prep surface by wiping clean with a rag or paper towel and rubbing alcohol or soap and water. To remove any dust particles, wrap some tape sticky-side out around your finger and gently tap surface to pick up lint.
- Firmly rub a credit card across the white transfer tape to remove any air bubbles.
- Slowly peel the blue paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat the previous step.
- Turn the sticker over and slowly lower onto the surface. Rub it in place firmly with a credit card.
- For best results, wait 24 hours before slowly peeling the white transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. Use a credit card to press the sticker as needed.
Measurements: 6″ in length, 3 1/2″ in height
- Shipping InfoShips from California via USPS standard (3-5 business days). International Orders. Expedited Shipping Available.
Verified Customer Reviews
Beautiful, can't wait to get it on my car.
Cannot wait to get these on my Jeep and truck.
This meant the world to me in able to help rescue an animal in need.
High quality, distinctive decal.