Project Paws™ Ear Cleaner for Cats: Eliminates Itching, Removes Dirt & Wax, Reduces Odor
- 2 Reviews
The Project Paws™ Canine Ear Cleaner with Aloe Vera is a veterinarian formulated ear cleanser scientifically developed to deodorize, gently clean, dry and acidify the ear canal. A buildup of wax, dirt, and other substances can result in odors, excess scratching, itching, and ultimately ear infections. Helps to safety clean your pet’s ears and avoid potential problems before they start. Plus you will love the pleasant scents of Sweat Pea & Vanilla or Cucumber Melon!
Will not sting or burn and gentle enough for daily use. Ideal for cats of any age.
Product Features & Benefits
- Veterinarian Formulated & Scientifically Designed to Deodorize, Clean, Dry & Acidify Ears.
- Safe & Gentle Cleanser with Aloe Vera for Daily Use. Won’t Sting, Burn or Aggravate – Even for Puppies & Kittens.
- Eliminates Build Up of Wax, Fluid, Dirt & Debris to Stop Your Pet from Scratching and Head Shaking.
- Pleasant Sweet Pea Vanilla or Cucumber Melon Scents Help Your Pet’s Ears Smell as Good as He Feels.
- Made in the USA in our Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety.
- Project Paws ™ is the only ear cleanser on the market that gives back to shelter animals! Each purchase funds 7 healthy meals for shelter cats.
Instructions for Use
Apply liberally into the ear canal. Massage the base of the ear. Allow pet to shake head. Clean excess with cotton or cloth. In excessively dirty ears, apply 2-3 times daily over several days. For maintenance of healthy ears use 1-2 times weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian. Always apply after swimming.
Warnings: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if there is suspected damage to eardrum.
Store at controlled room temperature.
- Shipping InfoShips from California via USPS standard (3-5 business days). International Orders. Expedited Shipping Available.
Verified Customer Reviews
Love this cucumber Melon ear cleaner! Smelled good and did not irritate my cats ears.. I’m sold!