- √Easy to install – assembly in seconds, the cat window perch can be directly installed over smooth and clean window.
- √Sturdy and durable - Super strong frame with ruggedized design connected with heavy duty suction cups, no drop after installation.
- √Friendly material – ABS plastic pipes and outdoor fabric mat, tougher and odor-free, friendly material.
- √Easy maintain - The mat is made of special removable outdoor fabric, which is waterproof, tough and non-deformable, easy maintain.
35% OFF! Premium Cat Window Hammock – Sturdy and Durable Perch with Scratch Post
- 5 Reviews
Domestic: 2-7 business days standard transit; Orders to AK, HI and PR may experience longer transit times.
International: Transit times vary, but typically take 3-6 weeks once shipped via UPS with final delivery made by local mail service
If you love your kitty then this is the purrfect premium cat hammock for your special kitty. Meow… soooo spoiled !
Create the most comfortable indoor Catio for sleepy kitty cat. This hammock is a beautiful addition to your home decor.
- Body: Plastic
- Straps and Bed: Nylon
- Wrapped in Sisal Rope
- 24"W x 17"L
Maximum Cat Weight:
- 10-16 lb Max
- Water Resistant / Wipe with a damp cloth
Instructions for Assembly:
- Note: A copy of these instructions are also included in box with Cat Hammock
My cats fight over who gets the hammock. They love it so much that I'm going to get one for every window in my house. This was the best hammock I've bought. The suction is really strong and hasn't popped off once. It folds up if it's too hot and I want to close the curtains. Easy to put together. I'm sure the mat is washable but a lint roller removes hair when it gets furry. I love this almost as much as my cats do.
I haven't gotten it together yet. Just hope all the parts are there.
No comment entered by customer.
My Aurora absolutely LOVES r his item and sp we nda hours in it relaxing!
Unfortunately my old girl doesn't see interested in this. The one I ordered for my son's cats didn't fit the window. I will offer them to a rescue hoping that one of the beauties waiting for a home can enjoy it in the meanwhile.