When you're missing your cat, watch the birds enjoy a snack from this metal birdfeeder and think about home much your kitty would have loved to see the feathered ones hopping and flitting about outside. And when the sun goes down, a solar-powered light illuminates a sweet cat watching a butterfly with a design of paw prints, hearts, and sunflowers around them. It’s a beautiful way to show remembrance both day and night. Buying one of these bird feeders as a memorial for your cat also ensures seven shelter cats receive a hearty meal.
- Durable Function That’s Touching Too - This cat-themed birdfeeder is crafted of rugged aluminum that stands up to weather and hungry birds while boasting a design of a kitty gazing at a butterfly among flowers, hearts, and pawprints.
- Let the Sun Do the Work - Simply turn on the switch and allow your bird feeder’s solar panel to charge for six hours, and the solar-powered battery does the rest. See the Directions for Use Tab for full instructions.
- Hang In Your Cat’s Favorite Spot - A metal hanger comes included so you can hang your bird feeder near the window your cat loved to frequent.
- Give Back - For every birdfeeder purchased, we’ll donate 7 meals to shelter cats.
- Solar Powered: Rechargeable AAA battery included
- Battery Type: NI-MH AAA 300mAh 1.2V
- Light Lumen: 8
- Charging time: 6 hours
- Metal Hanger: Included
Tips for Success:
- Make sure the button is in the “ON” position before charging the lantern in the sun. Please charge for a full day (6 hours) to optimize performance.
- The surface of the solar light must be clean. If not, this will influence the efficiency of charging.
How the Solar Light Works:
During the day, the solar panel recharges the battery inside the solar lantern. At night, the light turns on automatically by the stored energy. How long the light lasts depends on location, weather conditions, and seasonal lighting capabilities.
Choosing The Right Location:
An outdoor location with direct sunlight, where the solar panel of your light can receive at least 6 hours of sunshine each day, is an ideal location for your solar light. Shady locations will influence the battery charge and may shorten the working time of the light at night-time. The solar light should not be placed near lighting such as street lights, which may cause the light to turn off as there is a sensor inside to detect the brightness and switch the light on or off. The solar light is ideal for nighttime lighting of gardens, lawns, patios, walks, or wherever needed. You can also charge the light outdoors, then use it as indoor illumination.